Also Known As: Tony Robbins
Real Name/Full Name Anthony Jay Robbins, Anthony J. Mahavoric
Birthday: February 29, 1960
Age: 60 Years
Sun Sign: Pisces
Country of Origin: United States of America
Born In: North Hollywood, California, United States
Famous As: Author, Speaker
Height: 2.01 M
Spouse/Ex-: Sage Robbins (M. 2001), Becky Robbins (M. 1984–1997)
Father: John Mohorovic
Mother: Nikki Robbins
Children: Jairek Robbins
Personality: ESFP, ENTJ
Source of Wealth: Author/Motivational SpeakerLast Updated: May 2020
A Brief Introduction to the Legend
Tony Robbins is standing on the top when you find the list of motivational speakers. He is undoubtedly one of the most renowned names in the industry. He has been honored to work with some of the most successful entrepreneur people in the world. The list includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, and Bill Clinton. Though most of his methods have been labeled controversial, yet he still continues to stay as one of the best in his field.
Parents, Childhood, and Early Life
Anthony J. Mahovoric was born in North Hollywood California on February 29, 1960. Tony Robbins was only seven years old when his parents divorced each other. He was left with his mother along with three of his siblings. His mom got married numerous times, and when Robbins was 12, his mother married Jim Robbins. Jim Robbins proved to be a good father, and he soon adopted him as his son. Unfortunately, Robbins’ domestic life was disordered and very offensive.
For some of his personal issues, he had to work as a handyman during high school to support him and his siblings. He always supported his family, as they always needed money, and there was a permanent tension in the house just because of the financial crisis and abuse. There was a time when Tony left home when he was only 17 years old. Since then he never returned and managed to find work as a janitor to support himself. He couldn’t attend college.
Initial Life, and Career Adopted by Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins started working as a promoter for seminars for Jim Rohn at the age of 17. This small job formed his career path. After a few years, in the early 1980s, he met John Grinder and they started a joint business. Robbins, and Grinder both taught Neurolinguistics Programming, and Robbins also lectured in the Ericksonian Hypnosis classes.
- Robbins prepared his first infomercial contents as” Personal Power self-help audiotapes” and released it for sale in 1988. This infomercial was sold like hotcakes and was read by around 100 million Americans by 1991.
- He started speaking in live seminars in 1997 with the Leadership Academy seminar. He is now on the seminar circuit sponsored by the Learning Annex. Presently, there are more than 4 million people, who have attended his live seminars.
- Other accomplishments and endeavors that Robbins has undertaken include the Robbins-Madden’s Center for Intervention. It offers training for life skills coaches to support individuals, and families to deal with addiction and other issues.
- Robbins is also associated with the Major League Soccer franchise in Los Angeles.
- He is also an authentic published author and has published five of his own books so far. Among five of the book, four are best-sellers. One of his latest books that were released in 2017, is co-authored with Peter Mallouk
Some of Robbin’s Marvelous Works
The four-day seminar ‘Unleash the Power Within’ made by Robbins is incredibly considered as his most protuberant, and noticeable work. The seminar is based on the theme of “how successful people overcome their fears”. ‘Mastery University’ is also known among his most popular, and successful works.
Personal Life & Marriage
In 1982, Robbins got married to Becky Jenkins, as Becky already had three children from her previous marriages. Robbins happily adopted them. Unfortunately, Robbins and Becky separated their ways after nine years of marriage. Sage Humphrey is his second wife, who he married in 2001.
- Here are some of the best endeavors of Tony Robbins’ career:
- Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement (1986)
- Lessons in Mastery: How to Use Your Personal Power to Create an Extraordinary Life! (1989)
- Awaken The Giant Within (1991)
- Giant Steps: Small Changes to Make A Big Difference (1994)
- The Power to Shape Your Destiny! (2001)
- Inner Strength: Harnessing the Power of Your Six Primal Needs (2004)
- MONEY: Master the Game (2014)
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook (2017)
- As of 2020, Tony Robbins has an estimated net worth of $500 million.