Along with Shramik Special Train and Special Rajdhani Express, two hundred other trains will start running from Monday. 36 trains will leave and end from five railway stations located in the capital.
Finalization of physical distance training and safe travel is being finalized at New Delhi, Old Delhi, Hazrat Nizamuddin, Anand Vihar Terminal and Sarai Rohilla Railway Station.
Passengers must travel according to the prescribed guide line. Porters will also be available at railway stations and waiting rooms will also be open. Travelers can no longer sit anywhere on the waiting room or platform as before.
New Rules Of Railway:
- Only passengers with confirmed and RAC tickets will be allowed to visit the station premises.
- Passengers must arrive 90 minutes before the train’s departure time.
- The passenger’s thermal screening and ticket will be checked before going to the platform.
- Only healthy people will be able to travel.
- Traveling will be barred if found unwell, despite having a confirmed ticket. In this case the full fare will be refunded.
- All travelers have been advised to download the Arogya Setu in their phones.
- There will be no sale of platform tickets.
- No one else will be allowed to accompany the passenger on the platform.
- Immediate reservation counters will be open.
- Unreserved ticket will not be issued.
- A reserved ticket will also have to be taken to sit in the general coach.
- The first chart will be prepared four hours before the train leaves.
- The second chart will be made two hours earlier. Even after the first chart is created, booking of vacant seats will be online.
- It will be mandatory for the passenger to apply a face mask on the journey from the station to the train.
- Physical distance also has to be followed.
- Curtains will not be installed in air-conditioned coaches, nor will passengers be provided with bed sheets, pillows and towels.
- Travelers have been advised to carry food and water along with them while traveling.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will make available food and drinking water packaged in some trains on payment basis.
- After arriving at the destination, passengers have to follow the health protocol created by the state government or union territory there.
- If there is more than one passenger ticket on any one PNR number and one ticket is also confirmed, then all people will be allowed to travel.