Pinterest Video Downloader is a free online tool that allows you to download Pinterest videos. Pinterest, Inc., based in the United States, is a social media web and mobile application firm. It runs a software system that lets users save and discover content on the Internet using images, as well as GIFs and movies on a smaller scale. A lot of videos, gifs, and photos are shared. The issue presently is that you cannot download movies or photos directly from the Pinterest app or website; instead, you can only browse them. It’s conceivable that the option to save it to your smartphone gallery isn’t available or that you’ll have to pay to do so.
Do you want to download Pinterest videos for free? We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. Simply follow the steps below, and the video will be on your phone or laptop in no time. When you access the video, you’ll see a Pinterest video link download on the tab, which you’ll need to use the video downloader tool to download the Pinterest video. The URL can be accessed via the Pinterest app or a web browser (chrome browser). All you need is the video URL to download Pinterest videos to your phone or computer, and then you can watch them in just a few clicks.
How to Download and save Pinterest Videos on Your Computer by Pinterest Video Downloader?
- Open your phone or laptop and go to the Pinterest website or download the Pinterest app.
- Type video into Pinterest search bar; you’ll see many Pinterest videos; simply click on the one you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video from the address bar of your browser.
- Click here to access the Pinterest Downloader.
- Paste the copy link download into the download section, then press the download button.
- By selecting the format and hitting the download button, you may now download Pinterest video for free.
What is the best way to get Pinterest videos on Android phones?
- You’ll need to utilize a Pinterest downloader to save Pinterest videos to your Android device.
- To begin, open the Chrome browser and go to the Pinterest video link, which you can copy.
- Open Pinterest video downloader in your android phone.
- Then, in the Pinterest Video Downloader, paste the copied video link to download.
- The format with the download choice will appear when you click the ‘Download’ button.
- Simply press on to download the video to your mobile device.
How to use Pinterest Video Downloader to get videos from Pinterest on my iPhone?
- If you have an iPhone, simply open your Safari or Chrome browser and select any Pinterest video downloader that appears.
- To begin, go to the video link on Pinterest and copy the URL.
- Then, in the Pinterest Video Downloader, paste the URL link. iPhone Video downloader from Pinterest
- The option to download that specific video will then appear in iPhone Video downloader from Pinterest.
- Simply select the download option to save Pinterest video to your iPhone.
Go to Pinterest.com and search for the video you’d like to save from Pinterest.
i. Make a note of the URL for the video.
ii. Then click to Free Online Pinterest Video Downloader;
iii. Copy and paste the URL into the download Pinterest video field.
iv. Then press the download button to start downloading your Pinterest video.
Select the Share option from the Pinterest drop-down menu. From the drop-down option, choose the Pinterest icon. If you like, you can select a video start time.
i: Go to Pinterest and look for the GIF or video that you want to save to your phone.
ii: Click the Visit button beneath the gif.
iii: Select Gif and press and hold the left mouse button.
iv: in the browser, press and hold the gif once again till a menu appears.
If you have a business account, you can post video Pins directly to Pinterest. The movie can be uploaded by anyone who has a Pinterest account.
Because Pinterest favors movies under 20 seconds and stories under 15 seconds, you can easily share a sample from your story.
i: Tap the profile symbol in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
ii: Click the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner.
iii: Scroll down and tap the toggle next to “Autoplay on mobile data” to turn it off (the toggle will turn gray).
While you can upload from your phone, doing so from a computer is faster. Before pinning the video to Pinterest, wait for the YouTube procedure to complete. You’ll get a notification if someone clicks on your video pin. This is the precise time when the user clicks on your video pin.