If you want to transact more than 1Lakh rupees during this time of lockdown, then PAN card number will be required for that. If you are thinking of buying a four wheeler or want to open a bank account or apply for a credit card, then you need a PAN card.
A Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a 10 digit alphanumeric number or code that is needed in various financial transactions. However, in this era of Corona epidemic, if you need a PAN card and you do not have it, then you do not have to worry.
It is very easy to make an E-Pan card through Aadhaar Number. However, for this it is important that you have never been allotted a PAN number before. Also your mobile number should be linked to the Aadhaar number. Your complete date of birth should also be mentioned on the Aadhaar card.
How can you make an E-PAN card instantly:
- First of all, log on to the E-Filing website of the Income Tax Department.
- Look at the ‘Quick Links’ section on the E-Filing website.
- In the ‘Quick Links’ section you have to click on the ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ link.
- After clicking on this link, two options will appear in front of you.
- Click on ‘Get New Pan’ from it.
- Now enter Aadhaar number, captcha code and get Aadhaar OTP.
- After entering OTP, if the information given by you is found correct, then you will be issued an E-Pan Card.
- You can complete your important work by downloading the E-Pan Card.