On Friday, Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MIST) oscillated between $18.88 and $20.99 before concluding trading period higher 10.77% at $20.99. The stock recorded total trading quantity of 1454 shares as compared to it’s an average volume of 10.19 shares. The firm has a total market worth of $496.37M and 23.65M shares remain outstanding.
Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s (MIST) stock price showed strong performance of 19.46% in last seven days, switched up 3.40% in last thirty days. It has 23.65 million of outstanding shares and its shares float measured at 22.78.
The stock price switched 19.83% 50-Days Simple Moving Average 19.82% from 200-Days Simple Moving Average. The short ratio in the company’s stock is documented at 3.16 and the short float is around of 7.75M.
Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MIST), recently stated financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- As of June 30, 2019, Milestone had cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments of $145.8M and 24.5M shares outstanding.
- Research and development expense for the second quarter of 2019 was $10.5M contrast with $2.6M for the previous year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, research and development expense was $18.3M contrast with $5.6M for the previous year period. The increase in 2019 amounts reflects spending on Milestone’s full Phase 3 clinical program evaluating etripamil for the treatment of PSVT.
- Commercial expense for the second quarter of 2019 was $2.2M contrast with $0.4M for the previous year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, commercial expense was $4.4M contrast with $1.1M for the previous year period. These increases reflect increased commercial headcount and related costs, continued commercial and market research, increases in Milestone’s patient advocacy activities and costs for its medical affairs team focused on key opinion leaders’ engagement and disease awareness.
- General and administrative expenses for the second quarter of 2019 were $1.6M contrast with $0.8M for the previous year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, general and administrative expense was $2.6M contrast with $1.2M for the previous year period. During 2019, Milestone increased its managerial headcount and, as a result, the related personnel costs. In addition, Milestone incurred increased spending for consulting fees, recruiting fees and professional fees, including legal and accounting services incurred to support its IPO.
- For the second quarter of 2019, operating loss was $13.7M contrast to $3.6M in 2018. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, Milestone’s operating loss was $24.1M contrast to $7.8M in the previous year period.