Logan Williams Mother Reveals Her Son Death Cause Fentanyl Overdose

Her son died on April 2, according to Logan Williams’ mother. At that time nothing was known about the reasons for The Flash’s actor’s death.

Logan’s mother told a news agency in her interview that according to toxicology reports her son died of opioid overdose.

Also Read: Tonopah, Nevada Feel 6.5 Magnitude Earthquakes Friday Early Morning

Logan Williams had been suffering from opioid addiction for a long time and his mother said that we need to be aware of this issue.

She said in his interview that “His death is not going to be in vain.” “Going to help a lot of people down the road.”

 Also Read: Nick Cordero Awake COVID-19 Coma Amanda Announced

According to research by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, more than 90 people die every day in the US due to opioid addiction.

According to Marlyse Williams, his son started taking marijuana drugs at the age of 13 and gradually became a drug addict and then he started taking fentanyl drugs.