On Thursday DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI) has shown a downward move of 1.13% and traded the recent trade at $7.13. The trading volume is recorded to 141.96K shares as compared to average traded volume of 114.15K shares.
Continental Materials Corporation (CUO) stock’s market capitalization arrived at $152.23M and total 21.45M outstanding shares. The stock has a 52-week highest price of $15.40 and its 52-week lowest price was called at $6.59. During last trade, its maximum trading price was registered $7.20 and it’s the minimum trading price was noted $7.05.
In the liquidity ratio analysis; DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc.’s (DZSI) debt to equity ratio was 0.32 while current ratio was 2.40. The company has the institutional ownership of 23.50% while the Beta factor was 0.33. The stock’s RSI amounts to 31.12.
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI), recently stated second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2019.
- Net revenue for the second quarter of 2019 was $83.7M, which was in-line with the Company’s guidance of $82.5M to $86M and reflected a raise of 9.7% year-over-year against a challenging comparison from the second quarter of 2018, where the Company benefited from a large $16.5M contract signed with a government consumer based in India.
- GAAP gross margin for the second quarter of 2019 was 33.2%, which was in-line with the Company’s gross margin guidance of 32.5% to 33.5%.
- GAAP net income attributable to DZS for the second quarter of 2019 totaled $2.4M, or $0.13 per diluted share. Non-GAAP net income attributable to DZS for the second quarter of 2019 totaled $4.8M, or $0.26 per diluted share. The Company benefited from a positive foreign currency gain of $1.6M in the quarter.
- GAAP operating expenses for the second quarter of 2019 were $24.8M. Non-GAAP adjusted operating expenses for the second quarter of 2019 were $23.3M, which was better than the Company’s guidance of $24.5M to $26.0M.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter of 2019 totaled $6.7M and non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA margin was 8.0%, which exceeded the Company’s guidance of $2M to $3M. On a year-over-year basis, non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter of 2019 increased over 100% from $3.2M, or 4.2% non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA margin, in the same year-before period.
- Total cash and cash equivalents (not including restricted cash) as of June 30, 2019 were $56.4M, contrast to $27.7M as of December 31, 2018.